Join our virtual community cooking event
Dinner Mates was founded to make friends and build community in our neighborhoods, over food. Given what is going on in New York City and the rest of the world, we had to put our face to face dinners on pause. But, at the same time, I still want to find a way to stay connected.
Since most people are staying at home, we can still share a meal together. Let's all cook the same recipe together, at the same time!
How it works
- I will post a recipe, a list of ingredients and pick a date. The recipe will include ingredients you should be able to easily find at your local bodega or store, and can be adapted for vegetarians or omnivores.
- Join our virtual live event (Facebook or a zoom) and let's make the meal together.
- Crack open your favorite beverage, roll up your sleeves, wash your hands, and get ready to have some fun. We can all chat about the meal, the cooking, the wine, and anything else we would do over a meal together!
- How does that sound? You in?
- Click on the link below and fill out the simple form. You will be alerted of the date and sent the first recipe.